// Closed Course
Find’em, Hire’em, Keep’em: Gaining the Competitive Advantage
Oct 4, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Take the next step in helping change yourself and the status quo.
Connect With Us
If you plan to be in the area and would like to see us in action or connect in person, please reach out.
Can't make it?
Follow this course to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign up not required
About this course
Across the nation, police agencies are dealing with declining numbers of applicants and alarming turnover rates. Finding, hiring and retaining desirable personnel is becoming more and more difficult for agencies. Today’s employees are shopping for the best “deal” while also looking for agencies with the right culture and opportunities. This course will provide insight as to why today’s top talent are leaving agencies and provides suggestions as to how to keep them. Using guided discussion, case study and small group engagement our facilitators will guide participants through the process of a 21st century style Recruiting, Hiring and Retention program that is grounded in proven concepts from both the public and private sector.
Any agency administrators, those responsible for hiring, recruiting units.
- Why Traditional Recruiting Techniques Are Not Effective
- The Most Sought After Personal Traits and Characteristics
- Best Practices Recruiting Plans and Recruiting Analysis
- Importance of Branding Your Agency
- Where and What Recruiting “Locations” Work
- Streamlining the Hiring Process to Meet the Applicant’s Expectations
- Why Today’s Top Talent Leaves and How To Keep Them
Download A Flyer For This Course