Essentials in Correctional Excellence
About this course
Tired of attending corrections training taught by people who have no experience in corrections? So are we! The work of Corrections Officers is one of the most physically and mentally challenging areas of law enforcement. That’s why you deserve instructors who have done the job.
All of our instructors have walked in your shoes and faced the same unique challenges that you face. The 21st Century Corrections Officer must possess the physical, cognitive, and communication skills necessary to increase officer safety, while ensuring the safety of those they supervise.
Correctional Officers, Correctional Supervisors, Trainers.
- Intentional Awareness: Going Beyond “Keep Your Head on a Swivel”
- Emotional Intelligence: What Pushes Your Buttons?
- Conflict Resolution Skills to Increase Safety
- Enhanced Decision Making Under Stress
- Elicitation Skills and Deception Detection
- Understanding Inmate Profiles: The Key to Officer Safety
Upcoming Class Sessions
If Don't See The Course Your Looking For In Your Area, Then Consider Hosting A Course
Making The Most Of Your Training Budget
Meeting POST Requirements
A More Professionally Trained Police Force
Build A Reputation As A Leader In Training Delivery