About This Course
Everyone, regardless of rank or title, has the capacity to lead. This course puts the learner on a path to discovering and maximizing their leadership potential. Effective leadership at all levels is vital to healthy organizational culture and this course provides a solid foundation for future growth. Regardless of your current position, you have the ability to influence others and we’ll show you how.
This course is specifically designed for Non-supervisors (Sworn and Professional Staff) with a primary focus of Self-Leadership.
Through guided discussion, small group activities, and self-assessment, participants will:
- Create an individual leadership development plan
- Compare and contrast authority vs. influence and why it matters
- Learn communication and engagement strategies for leading peers and leading up
- Keys to connect and care for others
- Strategies for being the ideal team player