About This Course
There is no issue more critical in any organization than leadership. The need for leaders to only acquire cliché characteristics such as knowledge, skills, and abilities is no longer enough. This highly interactive, discussion-based training will outline the themes associated with leading with a purpose, vision, and service. The course will introduce a variety of real-world examples that will help participants create, improve, and self-evaluate their current leadership style. The course will provide participants with practical strategies that can be implemented immediately in any agency.
This course is designed specifically for Senior Leaders (sworn and professional staff) with a primary focus on leading organizations.
Through guided discussion, small group activities, and self-assessment, participants will:
- Compare and contrast Transformational vs. Transactional leadership
- Learn to harness the power of habit and intentionality
- Identify the 3 P’s of Leadership: People, Purpose, and Passion
- Learn to lead yourself first so you can lead others
- Learn the art of organizational communication