About this course
Leadership is a decision – one that must be renewed daily. It does not happen by chance. Leading high-performing organizations can only be done through intentionality.
The senior leader takes on many roles: visionary, spokesperson, and team builder are some of the most important. Intentionality of leadership is the only way in which success can be attained. It is the only path to leading those within the agency so that they can provide the service expected and required by those the agency serves.
Executive level personnel, both sworn and non-sworn.
- The role of the Chief Vision Officer
- The role of the Chief Communication Officer
- Developing the leadership team
- People first – everything else is a by-product of this
- How not to be “that boss”
- Encourage workplace conflict. What?
- Unintended consequences – words matter