About This Course
Regardless of subject matter expertise, the trainer's role is to enhance their students' performance. The Transformational Trainer is an instructor enhancement program designed to help you focus on the "how to train," not just the "what to train." This program is designed to challenge instructors to think differently about law enforcement training to improve the quality of learning transfer so that work performance improves.
This course is designed for current or prospective trainers, training supervisors, and HR Professionals.
Through guided discussions, case studies, video analysis, self-assessments, and small group exercises, participants will:
- Identify the characteristics of the Transformational Trainer
- Explore the science of learning and how to make training "stick"
- Explore generational differences and communication styles
- Identify elements of great storytelling (hint: it's NOT about war stories)
- Identify methods of eliminating "death by PowerPoint"